There’s just nine more sleeps until Christmas and some of us still have to get cracking with our shopping. After gathering various handmade items and other gifts from local shops over the past months it’s time to for me to tick the rest off the list.
Are you in the same boat? Perhaps you’re stuck on what to buy some tricky people? I’ve put together this somewhat eclectic Christmas gift guide to cover last minute shopping for all sorts of different folks on your list. With final shipping dates closing today for a lot of online businesses, the items here are either offered with express postage or are available in shops throughout Australia.
2. This gift, through Child Fund Australia, will provide 12 fruit trees to families in Kenya, Sri Lanka, Uganda or Philippines, giving them a vital source of food and income. $36.00. Purchase here.
3. Bosch IXO V Screwdriver. Dubbed the “Do-it-yourselfer’s best friend” it’s more than just a screwdriver, with a range of attachments available. This is something I’d like to find under my tree! Available from all leading hardware stores, from $59.00. More information here.
4. Margaritas make the party – just add tequila to these mixers and you’re set. They’d make a great gift to put aside as a ‘just in case’ or for a hostess/host gift. $16.50 each (on sale) at Williams-Sonoma. Store locations here – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
5. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Rose Gold would make a gorgeous gift for a special someone who’s hard to buy for. $399.95. They’re also available in a range of other fabulous colours from Apple stores. Locations here.
6. 1000 Colours Puzzle. The original CMYK gamut puzzle by Clemens Habicht. Each of the 1000 pieces is a different colour of the CMYK gamut, making the jigsaw a wonderfully colourful challenge. $44.00 from The Store by Fairfax. They’re offering free express shipping Australia wide, and 20% off all purchases with the code HELLO20.
7. The Small Knot Ring by Amber Sceats is the perfect statement ring, but it’s still understated enough to wear everyday. $119.00 (take 20% off with code HELLO 20), from The Store by Fairfax. With free express shipping Australia wide.
8. Zakkia Oversize Speckle Tumblers can be used for hot or cold drinks, to hold stationery or plants. How could you not love these? $39.00 each (use code HELLO20 for 20% off) from The Store by Fairfax. With free express shipping Australia wide.
10. Nothing says you’re thinking of someone more than a personalised gift. kikki.K lovers can now have their favourite items monogrammed with initials in either silver, gold or rose gold. Something to think about for the hard to buy for men in your life perhaps. Prices start at $9.99 for 3 characters for kikki.K members. Available in select stores. Store locations here.
11. Bowie: Album by Album by Paolo Hewitt and Robert Elms is a must for any Bowie fan. Acclaimed by The Independent as “the music book of the year”, it examines every one of Bowie’s studio albums in fine detail right up to 2016. $39.99. Published by Hardie Grant Australia. Find book store stockists here.
How is your Christmas shopping going? If you’re not already sorted I hope this has helped with some ideas you may not have thought of… it was certainly helpful for me pulling it all together!
Disclosure: Some products in this Christmas Gift Guide are sponsored placements, but I have only featured things that I love and would buy. Thanks for supporting the brands that allow us to keep on scouting.